This page contains content which is accessible to AADDM members. It includes detailed member profiles, conference proceedings, minutes of Annual General Meetings, member publications, and a copy of the AADDM Constitution. If you like to know more about becoming an AADDM member, please visit our membership page.
- AADDM advocates for change at the National Roundtable on the Health of People with Intellectual Disability
- Associate Professor Helen Leonard is the Winner of the 2019 Bob Davis Award
- The full program for the AADDM19 Conference is now available
- Mr Jim Simpson receives the Bob Davis Award for 2018
- Dying for change – Lightning talks for action on improving the health and life expectancy of Australian people with intellectual disability
- AADDM18 full programme