This page contains content which is accessible to AADDM members. It includes detailed member profiles, conference proceedings, minutes of Annual General Meetings, member publications, and a copy of the AADDM Constitution. If you like to know more about becoming an AADDM member, please visit our membership page.
- New Research on Juvenile Detention in Western Australia
- Release of the 5th National Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Plan
- Provision of Services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme Early Childhood Early Intervention Approach
- AADDM18 Save the Date
- AADDM Position Statement: The Importance of Physical and Mental Health for People with intellectual Disabilities in the Criminal Justice System
- AADDM Position Statement released