AADDM is an organisation of medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and others who specialise or have an interest in improving the health and function of the over 500,000 Australian children, adolescents and adults with ID. AADDM aims to improve the health of children, adolescents and adults with intellectual and developmental disability through professional development and advocacy. AADDM has been and continues to be a major contributor to government policy with a remarkable history of successful advocacy leading to widespread changes in healthcare delivery throughout Australia.
- Associate Professor Helen Leonard is the Winner of the 2019 Bob Davis Award - October 10, 2019
- The full program for the AADDM19 Conference is now available - September 5, 2019
- Mr Jim Simpson receives the Bob Davis Award for 2018 - January 22, 2019
- Dying for change – Lightning talks for action on improving the health and life expectancy of Australian people with intellectual disability - October 22, 2018
- AADDM18 full programme - August 3, 2018