AADDM is an organisation of medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and others who specialise or have an interest in improving the health and function of the over 500,000 Australian children, adolescents and adults with ID. AADDM aims to improve the health of children, adolescents and adults with intellectual and developmental disability through professional development and advocacy. AADDM has been and continues to be a major contributor to government policy with a remarkable history of successful advocacy leading to widespread changes in healthcare delivery throughout Australia.
- AADDM18 full programme - August 3, 2018
- New Submission to the Senate Inquiry on Rural Mental Health - May 11, 2018
- New Research on Juvenile Detention in Western Australia - February 23, 2018
- Release of the 5th National Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Plan - October 17, 2017
- Provision of Services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme Early Childhood Early Intervention Approach - October 12, 2017