AADDM has made a submission to the Senate Inquiry on Rural Mental Health regarding the accessibility and quality of mental health services in rural an remote Australia. You can find the full submission here.
- Associate Professor Helen Leonard is the Winner of the 2019 Bob Davis Award
- The full program for the AADDM19 Conference is now available
- Mr Jim Simpson receives the Bob Davis Award for 2018
- Dying for change – Lightning talks for action on improving the health and life expectancy of Australian people with intellectual disability
- AADDM18 full programme
- New Submission to the Senate Inquiry on Rural Mental Health