AADDM has made a submission to the Senate Inquiry on Rural Mental Health regarding the accessibility and quality of mental health services in rural an remote Australia. You can find the full submission here.
- Dying for change – Lightning talks for action on improving the health and life expectancy of Australian people with intellectual disability
- AADDM18 full programme
- New Submission to the Senate Inquiry on Rural Mental Health
- New Research on Juvenile Detention in Western Australia
- Release of the 5th National Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Plan
- Provision of Services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme Early Childhood Early Intervention Approach