AADDM has made a submission to the Senate Inquiry on Rural Mental Health regarding the accessibility and quality of mental health services in rural an remote Australia. You can find the full submission here.
- Introducing the Head for the Centre for Developmental Disability Health (CDDH)
- 2021-22 Budget Announcement
- Nick Lennox appointed Senior Advisor to the Australian Government Department of Health
- AADDM advocates for change at the National Roundtable on the Health of People with Intellectual Disability
- Associate Professor Helen Leonard is the Winner of the 2019 Bob Davis Award
- The full program for the AADDM19 Conference is now available