AADDM acknowledges the substantial contribution to the mental health and wellbeing of people with intellectual disability by the late Dr Helen Molony. Helen was a true pioneer of intellectual disability health services, and leaves a substantial legacy of service to people with intellectual disability, their families and mental health professionals.
- Introducing the Head for the Centre for Developmental Disability Health (CDDH)
- 2021-22 Budget Announcement
- Nick Lennox appointed Senior Advisor to the Australian Government Department of Health
- AADDM advocates for change at the National Roundtable on the Health of People with Intellectual Disability
- Associate Professor Helen Leonard is the Winner of the 2019 Bob Davis Award
- The full program for the AADDM19 Conference is now available