AADDM acknowledges the substantial contribution to the mental health and wellbeing of people with intellectual disability by the late Dr Helen Molony. Helen was a true pioneer of intellectual disability health services, and leaves a substantial legacy of service to people with intellectual disability, their families and mental health professionals.
- AADDM advocates for change at the National Roundtable on the Health of People with Intellectual Disability
- Associate Professor Helen Leonard is the Winner of the 2019 Bob Davis Award
- The full program for the AADDM19 Conference is now available
- Mr Jim Simpson receives the Bob Davis Award for 2018
- Dying for change – Lightning talks for action on improving the health and life expectancy of Australian people with intellectual disability
- AADDM18 full programme