AADDM acknowledges the substantial contribution to the mental health and wellbeing of people with intellectual disability by the late Dr Helen Molony. Helen was a true pioneer of intellectual disability health services, and leaves a substantial legacy of service to people with intellectual disability, their families and mental health professionals.
- AADDM18 abstract submission closing date extended to June 18, 2018
- AADDM18 interim programme & keynote speaker
- New Submission to the Senate Inquiry on Rural Mental Health
- New Research on Juvenile Detention in Western Australia
- Release of the 5th National Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Plan
- Provision of Services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme Early Childhood Early Intervention Approach