AADDM acknowledges the substantial contribution to the mental health and wellbeing of people with intellectual disability by the late Dr Helen Molony. Helen was a true pioneer of intellectual disability health services, and leaves a substantial legacy of service to people with intellectual disability, their families and mental health professionals.
- Release of the 5th National Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Plan
- Provision of Services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme Early Childhood Early Intervention Approach
- AADDM18 Save the Date
- AADDM Position Statement: The Importance of Physical and Mental Health for People with intellectual Disabilities in the Criminal Justice System
- AADDM Position Statement released
- Associate Professor Lynette Lee is the Winner of the Bob Davis Award in 2017