Registrations are now CLOSED. Thank you for your interest.
- Attendance for the conference – in person or online
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Lunch and free entry to “Trophy Dreams” Exhibition by StudioA
- A great place to learn and network with like minded colleagues!
Registrations will not be accepted without full payment of conference fees.
The registration process is as follows:
- Step 1: Complete the online registration below.
- Step 2: Pay the appropriate registration fee by bank transfer (see next page).
- Step 3: Email receipt of payment to AADDMsecretariat@gmail.com.
- Step 4: A confirmation of registration and payment will be sent by email to you within 10 days.
If you would like to become an AADDM member, please click here. Membership is open to medical practitioners only.
8.45 – Welcome
9.00 – Catatonia, regression syndromes – cases and lived experience
9.30 – Catatonia, regression syndromes – expert response
10.00 – Keynote – Professor Tony Holland
11.00 – Morning tea
11.30 – Mental health service development – Professor Julian Trollor
12.00 – Mental health services innovation showcase
13.00 – Lunch – and art exhibition
14.00 – Bob Davis Award Address – Dr Jane Tracy
14.30 – Management of Behaviours of Concern – Professor Keith McVilly
15.30 – Afternoon tea
16.00 – Expert panel – approaches to behaviours of concern
17.00 – Closing remarks – Professor Tony Holland